Services of Supervisor’s Office
- Senior & Disabled Transportation. Bus services Monday – Friday, 8:00am until 3:00pm
- Meals on Wheels distribution (partnered with Senior Services Plus)
- General Assistance
- Emergency Assistance
- Complete and File Benefit Access forms to receive discount on license plate stickers and free bus passes for MCT bus system
- Annual Christmas Party ( free movie at Granite City Cinema followed by dinner served at the Granite City Township Hall)
- Monthly Trips/ Activities for Township Senior Citizens (aged 55 and older)
(Eckert’s, area casinos, Fairmont racetrack, shopping at local shopping centers/outlet malls, St. Louis Zoo, Granite City Cinema)
- Weekly Activities for Township Senior Citizens ( aged 55 and older)
(Pinochle, line dancing, chair yoga, cards, bingo)
- Free cookies, donuts, and coffee Monday through Friday mornings.
- Township provides a facility to serve hot lunch to senior citizens.
Meals are provided by Senior Services Plus.
- Weekly shopping trips to Wal-Mart & Aldi’s and to St. Clair Square in Fairview Heights.
- Emergency Disaster Database
- Provides a facility for Senior Social Club
- Arrange presentations of various organizations to come and speak to the community on a variety of topics such as representatives from the Granite City Police Department, Ameren, Land of Lincoln, and Medicare Agents.
- Voter Registration
- Arrange donations of food baskets, hams, and fans to low income families of the township
- There are 2 halls (Large Township Hall and smaller Office B) available for rental for events and meetings. Generally, the hall is used for wedding receptions, wedding and baby showers, anniversary parties, birthday parties, senior citizen meetings, bingo, and special events. It is also used by community organizations.